IMPORTANT UPDATE: CAPS ON INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS TO CONTINUE UNTIL 24 OCTOBER 2020
On Friday, 07 August, the National Cabinet agreed that existing caps on international arrivals into Australia would continue, to continue to manage and maintain quarantine arrangements.
Until 24 October 2020 the following will apply:
- Sydney – 350 arrivals per day
- Perth – 525 arrivals per week
- Brisbane – 500 arrivals per week
- Adelaide – 500 arrivals per week
- Canberra,Darwin – limits on each flights discussed on a case-by-case basis
- Hobart – no international flight
- Melbourne – no international flight arrivals*
Restrictions on outbound travel by Australian citizens and permanent residents remain in place, in accordance with the health advice to the Government.
*While international arrivals into Melbourne are suspended some international departures continue.
Encourage passengers to get to the airport as early as possible for their flight.
Continue to monitor your queues for any schedule changes that come through from airlines. No other action is required unless a booking becomes unconfirmed (UN). If customers are at the airport, encourage them to speak to the airport locally for re-accommodation. If passengers are not at the airport, or the airport can’t help, please check the airlines COVID-19 policy for UN process.