All Australian citizens need a visa to enter in Brazil.
As efficient travel agents, our priority is to keep up-to-date with all Brazilian visa requirements to ensure your needs are always in good hands.
We liaise with the Brazilian Embassy in Canberra on your behalf to assist you in obtaining the necessary visa to suit your requirements.
What is included?
- Fill up the Embassy form;
- Put all documents together to send to the Embassy;
- Follow up with the Embassy during all stages of visa processing;
- Post your passport back to you.
- We will process your visa with a 100% guarantee you meet the requirements.
Please note your visa will be sent accordingly to the STATE you live in Australia.
For residents of TAS, WA, and SA the visa will be sent to the jurisdiction of Canberra while other states will be directed to the Consulate in Sydney.
Note: Business visa doesn’t allow anyone to work in Brazil. In order to do any type of work, you will need to apply for the Working Visa. Contact us for more information.