Antarctica Express Air Cruise
“Cross the mythical waters of the Drake Passage and spend a day in one of the most spectacular places on earth!”
• For Air-Cruises starting in Punta Arenas, group transfers airport/hotel on Day 1.
• For Air-Cruises starting in Punta Arenas, 1 overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at
the Cabo de Hornos Hotel or similar, with a welcome dinner including drinks on Day 1.
• 1 overnight with breakfast in Punta Arenas at the Cabo de Hornos Hotel or similar on
the Day of the Scheduled Return Flight from Antarctica.
• Transfers airport/hotel on the Day of the Scheduled Return Flight from Antarctica, and
transfers hotel/airport on last Day of the Air- Cruise Program.
• Flight from Punta Arenas to Frei Station on King George Island and/or vice versa as
indicated in the program corresponding to each voyage.
• Ship cruise along the Antarctic Peninsula as indicated in the program corresponding to
• Daily bufet breakfast and lunch on board ship offering a wide choice of dishes.
• Daily served dinner on board ship ofering a choice of three main courses.
• Wine, beer, juice, and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner on board ship
• Cofee, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, water and snacks on board ship throughout the expedition.
• All guided shore excursions.
• Lectures and entertainment on board.
• Comprehensive pre- and post-voyage information material.
• Loan of waterproof boots for landing in Antarctica.
• Contingency Plan as described below.
• IAATO passenger fee.
• Accommodation, meals, excursions and transfers other than those included in the itinerary and the Contingency Plan corresponding to each voyage. Specifcally, dinner in Punta Arenas upon return from Antarctica is not included.
• Beverages purchased at the ship’s bar.
• Personal insurance.
• Extra expenses (communication, laundry, souvenirs, etc.).
• Visas for Chile and/or Argentina, passport expenses, and any arrival and/or departure tax,